Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started....

If you are reading this, you are probably one of my friends who are thinking that yes, this girl is a nutcase. She is actually going to Ecuador? Why in the world would ANYONE, much less the Tamster, want to move to a third world country? Well, those same friends loved my pics of Costa Rica and said they couldn't wait to vacation there. Same with the Caymans, Jamaica, Barbados (where I married my gorgeous hubs!) and on and on....but to actually pack up and move? THAT'S nuts. I agree, but hey, you only live once, and I plan on enjoying my life to the fullest - preferably with a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean, and the sound of those waves lulling me to sleep and waking me up in the morning. 

Uh, I may wake up to the sound of roosters, according to some expats - or could be a parade, there are many of those in Ecuador - we'll see soon enough...

Bringing my 17 year old son on this scouting trip. He asked me today if there would be internet. I told him yes. Haha. Maybe. Don't want to scare him too much. This will be his first time out of the country. And to a developing country at that. Oh fun! Hopefully he will be too busy taking surfing lessons, and checking out the 'scene' to even care about his electronics. 

Stay tuned for pics and musings from the coast of Ecuador.

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment